Tuesday, August 26, 2008

26/8/08

Height and Weight- 5 ft 2, 110 pounds

Bleugh. Since I've gotten back from the US, I've been so undisciplined. Before, every morning I would wake up at 9, stretch, and then run about 2.5 miles, have a small breakfast, tiny snack for lunch, small dinner and then fruit for desert before going to bed. Now, I've been a complete slob and am eating loads and barely exercising at all. Which makes me feel sick, but I can't help it. Hopefully this blog will help! Anyway...

Breakfast- 1/3 cup oatmeal + serving of rasberries + serving of mangoes + cinnamon + some honey

Lunch- maybe 5 mini Pizza rolls (they're about as big as my thumb) + 5-7 full fat cookies and chocolate chips (tiny as well, if you put the tip of your forefinger and thumb together that's approximately the size, maybe a bit larger) + one small serving of tortellinis and olive oil

Dinner- 1 small/medium bowl veggie soup + 2 slices toasted rye

Snacks- 2 or 3 large slices of ham, equal amount of swiss cheese and red peppers + loads of apples and cinnamon

Exercise- my regular stretches this morning, 2.25 miles around a field; ran about .5 and jogged the rest, will do my regular workout (30 push-ups, 150 secs still in push up position, 300 secs in 'board' position; same as push-up position but on your elbows, 102 crunches and 22 squats) and stretches again after this post

I really need to get much more disciplined. I'll start recording how much and what I drink too now that I've started this. Now I've started drinking lemon water to help speed up my metabolism, and as always I drink green tea all the time. I've stopped drinking cold water because apparently it slows down your metabolism too. I need to get on a better sleeping schedule too; I'm on school break right now but am starting school in 2 weeks. Currently I go to sleep late and get up late, but I want to start getting up early so I can jog. Hmm...I hope this blog helps me get back on track and lose some weight!

No comments: